Secondary Schools Directory

Secondary Schools directories/High School leaving examination verification links and document verification links for selected countries around the world

CountrySchools DirectoryLeaving Examination Verification/ Document Verification Certificate of Education:

Victorian Certificate of Education: or

Polytechnic secondary schools:

Vocational School Finder:
Brazil - Federal District
Brazil - Acre
Brazil - Alagoas
Brazil - Amazonas
Brazil - Ceará
Brazil - Espírito SantoFederal education network:

Municipal education network:

State education network:

Private school network:
Brazil - Goiás
Brazil - Maranhão19 regional offices:

List by county:
Brazil - Minas GeraisDownloadable list of schools:
Brazil - PernambucoPDF of List of Schools by County
Brazil - Rio de JaneiroState school search:

Private school search:;&article-id=2931111
Brazil - Santa CantarinaSchool Search (State, Federal, Municipal, or Private):
Brazil - São Paulo
Brazil - Tocantins
Canada - Alberta
Canada - British Columbia
Canada - New Brunswick
Canada - Newfoundland and LabradorEnglish Schools:

French schools:
Canada - Northwest Territories
Canada - Nova
Canada -
Canada - Ontario
Canada - Prince Edward
Canada - Quebec
Canada - Saskatchewan
Canada -
ChinaCHESSIC is the MOE-authorized institute for verification of secondary school credentials.
Costa Rica
Private Schools recognized by MEP:

Some Public schools:

MEP Map of Centros Educativos:
CubaThe Embassy of Cuba in Washington, D.C. (1) legalizes current diplomas and transcripts and (2) requests transcripts and diplomas directly from Cuba.

· Legalization: The embassy sends documents to MINREX in Cuba; once documents are back from MINREX to the embassy, the embassy legalizes with stamps and seals.
· Document request: The embassy can request duplicate diplomas and transcripts.

Contact information:
Consular section of Embassy of Cuba in Washington, DC:
Consular Jurisdiction:
Address: 2630 16th street NW Washington DC 20009
Phones: 202-797-8518 / -8519 / -8520
Fax: 202-797-8521

Servicios consulares / consular services (very detailed information on various types of services including request for educational documents:

Legalización y certificación de documentos cubanos / Legalization and certification of Cuban documents:

Servicio que se ofrece para que los documentos emitidos en nuestro país surtan efecto en el exterior, para ello deben. / Service offered so that documents issued in our country take effect abroad; they should:

· Los documentos cubanos, para que surtan efecto en el exterior deben estar primeramente legalizados por el Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (MINREX) y luego por nuestro consulado. Es por ello que, cuando usted necesite legalizar un documento, puede realizarlo a través de nuestro consulado, por lo que debe. / To take effect abroad, Cuban documents must first be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MINREX) and then by our consulate. That is why, when you need to legalize a document, you can do it through our consulate, so you must:

· Presentar en el consulado el documento original, legalizado por el MINREX y un Postal Money Order por $40.00 USD, para legalizarlo en el consulado. / At the consulate, present the original document legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Postal Money Order for $ 40.00 USD to legalize at the consulate.

· Si ya Usted tiene el documento, el consulado ofrece el servicio de enviarlo al MINREX a legalizar, que tiene un costo de $25.00 USD, sólo por el envío. / If you have the document, the consulate offers the service of sending it to the Foreign Ministry to legalize, which has a cost of $ 25.00 USD, just for shipping.

· Cuando llegue el documento legalizado por el MINREX, se le contactará para que envie un Postal Money Order de $80.00 USD (40.00 USD por la legalización del MINREX y $40.00 USD por la legalización en el consulado). / When the document legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you will be contacted to send a Postal Money Order of $ 80.00 USD ($40.00 USD Minrex legalization and $40.00 USD for legalization at the consulate).

· Recuerde que si no se presenta en el consulado debe añadir un Postal Money Order por valor de $20.00 dólares (trámite no personal). / Remember that if you do not pick up at the consulate, you must add a Postal Money Order in the amount of $ 20.00 (non-personal pending).

· No olvide el sobre de retorno. / Do not forget the return envelope.

Solicitud de documento de estudio / request for educational document (template in pdf):

In terms of reaching Consultoría Jurídica and/or Bufete Internacional, this information is provided by the US Embassy in Havana:

Consultoría Jurídica Internacional (Casa no. 1)
Calle 16 No. 314 e/ 3ra y 5ta
Miramar, Playa, Ciudad Habana
Phone: (+53) 7204-1318
(+53) 7204-8402
FAX: (+53) 7204-2303

Consultoría Jurídica Internacional (Casa no. 2)
Calle 22 no. 108 e/1ra y 3ra
Miramar, Playa, Ciudad Habana
Phone: (+53) 7204-5906/ (+53) 7204-5702
Fax: (+53) 7204-5721/ (+53) 7204-5717

Bufete de Servicios Especializados
23 y J Vedado, Ciudad Habana
Phone: (+53) 7832-6813 / (+53) 7832-6024
Fax: (+53) 7833-2159
E-MAIL: or

Bufete Internacional
Ave. 5ta no. 4002 Esq. a 40
Playa, Ciudad Habana
Phone: (+53) 7204-5126/27
(+53) 7204-5736/37
Fax: (+53) 7204-5125

(Provided by Barbara B. Glave; ATA-Certified Translator (S-E); Senior Credentials Analyst / Researcher; SDR Educational Consultants, Inc.; 2600 Gessner, Suite 267; Houston, Texas 77080-3898; 713-460-3525 / Fax: 713-460-5344;

Ethiopia (not a MOE resource/list)
For information regarding documents from Ethiopia contact:

Wondimalem Geneti
Cultural Affairs Assistant
Public Affairs Section
U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa
Tel: +251 111 30 7988
Many Academies in France have the current year’s Bacc results available online:

You can find unofficial results from previous years at:
GabonThere is a site of directories of schools on MOE’s website but it is under construction.
Verification of Results for Bacc Technologie:

the GambiaVerify Senior School Certificate results:

West African Examinations Council:
Germany - Batten-Wü
Germany - Bavaria
Germany - Berlin
Germany - Brandenburg

Map of schools in Brandenburg:
Germany - Bremen
Germany - Hamburg
Germany - Hesse (Hessen)You can click on each district in Hesse and then find a link to a list of the schools in that district here:
Germany - Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen)
Germany - Mecklenburg-VorpommernInteractive map of directory of schools:
Germany - North Rhine-Westphalia (Nordrhein-Westfalen)
Germany - Rhineland-Palatinate (Rheinland-Pfalz)
Germany - Saarland
Germany - Saxony (Freistaat Sachsen)
Germany - Saxony-Anhalt (Sachsen-Anhalt)
Germany - Schleswig-HolsteinSchool search and map:
Germany - Thuringia (Freistaat Thüringen)
GhanaVerify Senior School Certificate results:

West African Examinations Council:
Guadeloupe2nd Degree Public and Private school listings 2017/18:
HaitiFor verification of secondary school documents after the 2010 earthquake, send email with copies of diplomas to:

Ministère de l’Éducation National, de la Jeunesse, et des Sports (MENJS)
Bureau National des Examens d’Etat (BUNEXE)
Attn: Mr. Renan Michel, Directeur du Bunexe
#5, Rue Dr.Audain
Port-au-Prince, HAITI OR

State exam results (Bacc) 2017:
IndiaThe three All-India (Central) boards are:
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) examination archived results:

CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations)To find a Council affiliated school and/or to verify current results:

NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) Examination results:

Verify state board results at the following websites:
State Board Examinations:

Andhra Pradesh:



Jammu, Kashmir Jammu and Kashmir:



Madhya Pradesh:







Tamil Nadu:



West Bengal:

Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Training:
2015-16 Schools directory:
To verify CXC examination results:
KenyaTo verify WAEC results:
MexicoSchools Directory (Sistema Nacional de Información de Escuelas):
To verify cédula for bachillerato tecnológico graduates who have completed the vocational social service, capstone project or report, professional exam and/or required grade average and thereby earned a technical qualification (título de técnico):

RVOE EdMedSup;jsessionid=5d446c80b6bd736bacd1d38a0cbd?method=index
NepalTo verify current year Class XII/SLC results:
New ZealandMinistry of Education:
NigeriaVerify Senior School Certificate results:

West African Examinations Council:

National Examinations Council:
PeruPublic schools in Lima, Peru:
Puerto Rico
PhilippinesSenior high schools directory:
Sierra LeoneVerify Senior School Certificate results:

West African Examinations Council:
United KingdomDepartment of Education, Training & Skills:
VietnamA list of high schools for the gifted is available here:
Print Friendly, PDF & Email